Welcome to the Hatano & Kodera Lab !
We are creating innovation of "Environmental Devices for Low-Carbon Society", "High-Sensitive Magnetometer for Medical or Biological Applications", and "Advanced Information Communications with Quantum Technologies". Adopting advanced physical phenomena from the view point of engineers, we are trying to realize new applications.
Mainly, we focuse on quantum sensors, power-devices, quantum information devices, and artificial photosynthesis devices utilizing the unique material properties of the group-Ⅳsemiconductor such as diamond, SiC, and Si.
Now, we are studying following themes,
- Quantum sensing for biological applications by Nitrogen-Vacancy (NV) center. Our unique fabrication and high sensitive measurement methods makes this bio-magnetometer enabled to be applied in the wide spatial range from micro to macro scales.
- Low-loss power-devices using diamond and SiC. By utilizing superiority of wide-bandgap, we are developing the devices with good electrical characteristics.
- Quantum information devices using Si and Diamond. For contribution to future communications or functional devices, we are studying quantum technology with Si fabrication technologies for integration, or diamond’s ability to operate even at room-temperature.
- Artificial photosynthesis devices converting solar energy to chemical energy. We are trying to improve the efficiencies of hydrogen and methane generation.
- 2016.08 Renewed "Equipments" and "Photo"
- 2016.06 Renewed "Research" and "Achievement"
- 2016.05 Renewed "Member", "Achievement" and "Access Map"